The health and safety of our students and school community is our highest priority. Detroit Country Day administrators continue to closely monitor international and national advisories from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and staying in close contact with the local health department (Oakland County Health Department - OCHD). Our nurses continue to be vigilant on any reported cases of illness within our schools and our strict adherence to the DCDS illness policy. This page will provide official updates from the School regarding any impact on school activities.
- What is our remote learning policy?
- If a student tests positive for Covid-19 what is the isolation period? Is a negative test required to return to campus?
- Does DCDS require face masks?
- What if a student is vaccinated? Does this affect quarantine?
- My child has been vaccinated, where do I upload the documentation?
- To whom should I report a students's COVID-19 positive test?
- Should I report any positive cases in my household, even if they are not students at DCDS?
- How will I know if the school has a COVID-19 case?
- Will elementary recess still be with their classmates only, or will classes be able to play together?
- Will the school be doing contact tracing moving forward?
- Do students, staff, or teachers need to quarantine or test after traveling out of state?