Camps and Programs
Our Summer Programs of academics, athletics, arts, and fun activities for ages 3 - 17 are back! Students and campers can experience many outdoor activities, athletic development, artistic creativity, and academic enrichment and fun in all types of programming. Some camps and programs run for several weeks and others are a week at a time. Please review our digital book below and take note the book corrections note below.
We are please to be able to offer in-person camps and programs using the safety guidelines of masks, social distancing, and hygiene from the CDC and Oakland County Health Department. More details can be found at the front of our program book.
Registration for camps will be activated tomorrow at noon.
- Families with children enrolled at DCDS should log into My BackPack with their assigned username and password to register.
- Families with children outside of DCDS, please use the blue create an account button (left side of registration page) to register for the camps.
All of our camps held at our Maple Road Campus (Lower School) have wait lists. If we add more camp options we will post them below.
- In order to be put on a waitlist, you must fully register the student. If a section opens up you will be invited.
- We will not be offering any hybrid or remote academic classes this year.
Updates and Corrections
Girls Basketball Skills & Development
Cost is $200 not $400 as listed in the book
Newly added! Transition to Middle School - 1:00 - 3:00 pm, Grades 4th - 6th, August 8 - 12.
Junior Jackets Soccer Camp - 9:30 - 11:45 am, Grades PK4 - 5th grade.
Pre-Heat Tennis Academy
- Grades 1-8, Ages 5-13
- Dates 6/13/22 - 9/2/22; M-F 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Weekly sign-up. Fees based on number of sessions registered.
- Find registration form at https://www.heattenisacademy.com/pre-heat
- Contact: Robert Chonoles at Preheattennis@gmail.com or (248)318-9755