Lessons. Connections. Opportunities.
Give your child the education that provides lessons that last a lifetime, connections that count for social and emotional growth, and opportunities that overflow expanding their intellect from year-to-year.
We are an independent, non-denominational, private, college preparatory school for pre-kindergarten through grade 12 students. For over a century, our priority has been to produce conscientious and ethical students who are prepared to be creative problem-solvers and leaders. We embrace our diverse student body and believe in offering a well-rounded education in academics, athletics, and the arts. Many of our students receive national recognition in one or more areas and our alumni often credit their experiences here for their success in college and life.
- Small class sizes
- Individualized attention and goals for each student
- Curriculum based on experiential, participatory, image-rich, interdisciplinary, and connected instructional plans
- State-of-the-art classrooms and collaboration spaces
- Emphasis on building character through structured programs, community service, and lessons on diversity and empathy
- A variety of opportunities and course selections in the visual, performing, and communication arts
- All students have the opportunity to participate on a sports team
- Special graduation designations through our Conservatory and Global Scholars programs
- International Baccalaureate program since 1978